a few pics of harry after his bath x

georgeandbessy

hi nel,have you got George indoors or outdoors?if so indoors is it a Viv or table top box?and how big is? If you don't mind me asking x
He lives outdoors most days but comes in at night. He lives in a tortoise table as vivarium aren't good for tortoises. My tortoise table is 150cm by 50cm but he is outside a lot as well. His outdoor enclosure is 3m by 3m. Hope this helps:D

thanks that's great ive got harry in a table top box now that is 4ft by 2ft he goes in the garden when the weathers nice for a few hr a day but haven't got a outdoor enclosure as I have dogs and a lot of cats live around here in just thinking ahead for when he is bigger would 150 by 50 be big enough or would I have to go a bit bigger x

georgeandbessy

thanks that's great ive got harry in a table top box now that is 4ft by 2ft he goes in the garden when the weathers nice for a few hr a day but haven't got a outdoor enclosure as I have dogs and a lot of cats live around here in just thinking ahead for when he is bigger would 150 by 50 be big enough or would I have to go a bit bigger x
Any outdoor enclosure is better than not having one. Harry is only small so I think that would be an alright size for now but you would have to grow it with him. Though they will always prefer a bigger space so if you have the room then go as big as you can. Sorry if it's confusing:D

ok thank you I have a bigger table already just need to modify it for when he I bigger but should be big enough thank you x

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
It really isn't it's just stuck together out of things out from the garage. :) is there anything else you would recommend putting in there:p oh and what breed is oli:D

My beloved Oli :<3: is a Greek tort. I've had him for five and a half years.

Sorry, do not have any suggestions as far as the enclosure is concerned. :( The section on enclosure could help you, here. Have you read it?

georgeandbessy

My beloved Oli :<3: is a Greek tort. I've had him for five and a half years.

Sorry, do not have any suggestions as far as the enclosure is concerned. :( The section on enclosure could help you, here. Have you read it?
Thank you:D you just seemed so good on every tortoise subject:p

Yeah 3 I have a speckled hen a blue Bella and a white Sussex aw have you there great x
You have chickens!!! I have always wanted them right from being a tot! How many do you have:)

Attachments

• 6snap-140606-155758.jpg
    6snap-140606-155758.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 8
  • WP_20140511_003.jpg
    WP_20140511_003.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 7