a few pics of harry after his bath x

Oxalis

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
Nice. He even got a treat! How can someone not give a tortie a treat? :D They're always earning treats for cuteness. We have raspberries growing in our backyard this season, and twice now I've let my Russian try one but he's not interested at all. What a weirdo! He seemed to enjoy a couple apple bites though.

Nice. He even got a treat! How can someone not give a tortie a treat? :D They're always earning treats for cuteness. We have raspberries growing in our backyard this season, and twice now I've let my Russian try one but he's not interested at all. What a weirdo! He seemed to enjoy a couple apple bites though.
yeah he loves grapes,bananas,cucumber,tomatoes I don't give him them very often thought once a week the most really x

How big is yours and how long have you had him ;)
oh I was going to say I didn't think they grow very big hes only 8cm long and I had him from 2 years old the place I got him doesnt sell them any younger and I didn't want a hatchling just incase anything went wrong I was nervous gettin harry at 2 years x

georgeandbessy

oh I was going to say I didn't think they grow very big hes only 8cm long and I had him from 2 years old the place I got him doesnt sell them any younger and I didn't want a hatchling just incase anything went wrong I was nervous gettin harry at 2 years x
Is your other tortoise called Lauren :)