Sierra Vista, AZ
ALDABRAMAN said:
5x7dom.jpg

Cowboy, "Let me shoulder the weight of your heavy heart..."

TigsMom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
Thank you for clearing the dust and pollen from my eyes!!!! Seriously???? So touching!

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa
Wow - those are indescribable. "Amazing" can't even bring to light how beautiful those are.. That hug picture is phenomenal.. Love em.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
littledude said:
Wow - those are indescribable. "Amazing" can't even bring to light how beautiful those are.. That hug picture is phenomenal.. Love em.

* Thank you, they are truly majestic creatures with such an overall gentle nature!

143ak3.jpg

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
The eyes tell it all. Her eyes are full of sadness, and Cowboy's eyes reflect her sorrow. The eyes tell it all! Thank you for showing what I truly believe about our tortoises.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
sibi said:
The eyes tell it all. Her eyes are full of sadness, and Cowboy's eyes reflect her sorrow. The eyes tell it all! Thank you for showing what I truly believe about our tortoises.

* That is really neat that you noticed all that!

Amazing photos!!! Wow, thank you for sharing!

Years ago, I had the opportunity to interact closely with Galapagos tortoises (one male was 900+lbs) and it was one of my most cherished memories! You can view a short clip of me feeding one in my youtube intro video.

Yellow Turtle

5 Year Member
Indonesia
ALDABRAMAN said:

This is really great picture.

It reminds me of a recent picture my friend sent me, where his wife would hug a 40 cm aldabra, putting him in her lap. He said that the aldabra can stay quiet for as long as his wife hugs him. The couple do that everyday and if they don't then their aldabra would sulk. I haven't asked him clearly how the aldabra when he is sulking though.