COWBOY

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
Cowboy is our best breeding male, he is over 600 pounds and over 100+ years old. Just a pleasure to be around, so gentle and seems extremely wise. Today, 02-14-11, was a fantastic day in Naples, Florida. Teperature was in the mid 70's and full sunshine all day. I took many pictures today in preperation for a book project with Ed Pirog, and here are some of Cowboy. Enjoy!

2n7kz8n.jpg

6oebyq.jpg

2ewgnpj.jpg

Cfr200

10 Year Member!
Springfield, Mo
Where was Cowboy before you? I always wonder what stories go along with animals that are so old.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Cfr200 said:
Where was Cowboy before you? I always wonder what stories go along with animals that are so old.
Cowboy was originally imported as part of Life Fellowships breeding program.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Cowboy is beautiful! Your pics are amazing and I love the last one, so beautiful with the sun rays... :cool:

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Your pictures are amazing ! Cowboy looks gentle even though he is so huge. What a great life you are giving them!

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Yeeeeeeeee Hawwww .." COWBOY ... Be one Big HEFFER! :D

Very Cool ..... and the set up is Awesome!

JD~ :)

sara

5 Year Member
Wyoming
he's wonderful! when i think of what has happend in the last 100 years, its amazing that he was around. If only he could talk! how long can they live? and he still breeds? thats amazing!

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
sara said:
he's wonderful! when i think of what has happend in the last 100 years, its amazing that he was around. If only he could talk! how long can they live? and he still breeds? thats amazing!

They live can live up into the high 100's. Yes, he our best breeding male. He was originally imported for Life Fellowships breeding program.

tortoises101

5 Year Member
Ontario, Canada
Wow, 100 years old and still got decades left to live...sometimes I wish I was an aldabra. :p But Cowboy is a real charm! :) The second pic looks the best; he's basking in his glory!

Status
Not open for further replies.