4 Red Ear Sliders

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
Also, please explain why danger for my dogs with my Sulcatta. Literally Merlin seeks them out and they lay there together. However my 3 dogs are 10 lbs and 17 lbs and are house dogs that only go out to "bathroom" and usually in my side yard where Merlin is not kept. Merlin walks up and down the fence trying to be with them. He is an interesting creature. When I made out my will, my first item is my 2 goats and Merlin! They will have a great place with $ needed to take care of there every need...as well all know Merlin will outlive us all!
Well...I guess the truth is after I'm thinking harder about it, Merlin is not in any danger from your small dogs. But smaller tortoises are...look u0p dogs and torts in the index...you will not believe it

MenagerieGrl

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
El Sobrante, CA.
I don't see it either, Wellington...Im on my computer...

I've been reading Beasty's posts and comments for a number of years now, and NEVER seen that murder thing...but if ya think about it...it is murder.
Anyway...I am slightly offended by your name as a recovering heroin addict, I almost died from drugs and yet, you are makin fun basically...my point...there is always something someone can get offended by...grow up
Yes, I have seen the Tag line "Neglect is murder" in their post's. I personally just let it slide.
Maggie as yours say's:
"maggie3fan
Fast cars
Sulcata tortoises"
Theirs said what is mentioned above.

ROVERDOSE

AL
Well...I guess the truth is after I'm thinking harder about it, Merlin is not in any danger from your small dogs. But smaller tortoises are...look u0p dogs and torts in the index...you will not believe it
Will l look it up, however he truly "packs" with my goats and dogs, ha! What are they like in the wild with other Sulcattas?

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Will l look it up, however he truly "packs" with my goats and dogs, ha! What are they like in the wild with other Sulcattas?
Sulcata is singular and plural...In the wild they are not with other Sulcata as tortoises are solitary animals. Males will fight to the death, and females are scarce, if caught he will breed her until she can get away...

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Yes, I have seen the Tag line "Neglect is murder" in their post's. I personally just let it slide.
Maggie as yours say's:
"maggie3fan
Fast cars
Sulcata tortoises"
Theirs said what is mentioned above.
really? I know I used to say that...but trying to clean up or something...lol (and failing sadly).