You might be a turtle lover..

littleginsu

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Sierra Vista, AZ
If finally seeing your baby tortoise poop elicits an audible "YES! POOS!", you might be a turtle lover.

If catching your turtle (who is a picky eater) dig up and devour an earthworm is the most beautiful thing you have ever seen, you might be a turtle lover.

Anyone have their own turtle lover quip they would like to add?

Watsonpartyof4

5 Year Member
You might be a tort lover if you get up in the middle of the night to make sure their lights are on and the temps are right

You might be a tort lover if you grow mass amounts of vegetables not for you or the family to eat ... But for your tort to eat

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
You might be a tortoise lover if you make a thread like this .

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
There's already a thread like this... i can't remember the name! Darn it.

littleginsu

10 Year Member!
Sierra Vista, AZ
Oops. I didn't know that, Tiffany. And here I thought I was being clever.

Mod, sorry for the double post.

theresal

5 Year Member
Terrytown,LA
you might be atortoise lover if you go to the farmers market every week knowing if you get nothing else you will come home with treats for the torts.

You might be a tortoise lover if you pull up perfectly beautiful plants in your yard just because they are poisonous to your torts (even if they are not in the torts pen) and start replacing with plants edible for torts

abclements

5 Year Member
You might be a tort lover if you spend hours upon hours designing, redesigning and changing your already well done enclosure!

macky9326

Scotland
When you run your hands over his freshly washed food and say "no it doesent feel like he peed here, his pee is slimey"

What is going on with my life

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
tffnytorts said:
There's already a thread like this... i can't remember the name! Darn it.

You might be a Tortoise Lover if you already know this kind of thread has been posted.

You might be a Tortoise Lover if you kiss your Tortoises before you kiss your spouses in the morning. (This is my wife)

You might be a Tortoises Lover if you change the water dish for the enclosure before you make your morning coffee. (This my wife).

You might be a Tortoise Lover if all the stuffs you buy from Amazon.com is only tortoise supplies. (This is my wife).

You might be a Tortoises Love if all the messages you posted on Facebook are Tortoises related. (This is my wife).

You might be a Tortoises Lover if you only have Tortoise pictures as wallpaper for all you gadgets. (THIS IS MY WIFE)...:D:D:D:D:D

Don't feel sorry for me. Lots people envy of me.:p:p:p:p:p:p