10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tropical South Texas
ALDABRAMAN said:
tortadise said:
Kelly is my name. I am also a male kelly not a female :D

:p That changes everything, LOLOLOL!

HAHA How does this change everything?

I suppose it could get confusing with the melissa in my signature, as well as having a common girls name. Oh well cant do anything about it. Well I could change it.

Are yall ready for the full name everyone? Its very funny.

I use to be Kelly Hull Smith my moms maiden name was hull, and when my grandfather died I vowed to carry the Hull legacy as I am the youngest male in the last lineage from my family. So I changed it when I was 18, BUT I couldnt be Kelly Hull Hull thats just weird. So I thought up a funny name for my middle one. It took a lot of pondering, I figured I would go with what struck me when I was very young, I started shaving at 10 years old and I am very hairy. So here it comes, My legal name is Kelly Harry Hull. KHH. pretty funny if you think about it and say it out loud.

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Christian but I go by Chris or A**hole, depending on who you ask! :p
That has been a running joke with my oldest daughter since she was 2, she is now 20. My mom was baby sit'n her and she says to my mom and sis and brother, "Daddy,s an a**hole!". Guess she heard her mother say that a time or 2... No wonder I got divorced!

*Barracuda_50*

5 Year Member
Harrietta, MI
:cool: My name is Tracey, everyone calls me CUDA which is short for Barracuda a nick name that was given to me by my kids WAY back in the day and has stuck with me since, my kids said i go for the kill and am very mean at times and dont back down from anything just like the Barracuda fish, aparently my hubby agrees with the kids.. LOL!!:p

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
tortadise said:
ALDABRAMAN said:
tortadise said:
Kelly is my name. I am also a male kelly not a female :D

:p That changes everything, LOLOLOL!

HAHA How does this change everything?

I suppose it could get confusing with the melissa in my signature, as well as having a common girls name. Oh well cant do anything about it. Well I could change it.

Are yall ready for the full name everyone? Its very funny.

I use to be Kelly Hull Smith my moms maiden name was hull, and when my grandfather died I vowed to carry the Hull legacy as I am the youngest male in the last lineage from my family. So I changed it when I was 18, BUT I couldnt be Kelly Hull Hull thats just weird. So I thought up a funny name for my middle one. It took a lot of pondering, I figured I would go with what struck me when I was very young, I started shaving at 10 years old and I am very hairy. So here it comes, My legal name is Kelly Harry Hull. KHH. pretty funny if you think about it and say it out loud.

I think you should have changed it to Harry Kelly Hull, haha

I also legally changed my name. It used to be Joyce, but I was never called Joyce unless I was in trouble. I decided to just have my nickname be my real name.

AldabraNerd

5 Year Member
Dennis here; not a menace, though. Not that often, anyway. But I digress.

Kathy Coles

5 Year Member
North Carolina
I thought this was a thread about our torts' names. LOL. My RF is Zebulon. We name our pets according to the tribes of Israel. Reuben is a collie, Judah is the cat. I wasn't bright enough to think of anything otherthan my actual name. Soo behind in these things.

animalfreak

5 Year Member
Dallas Texas BABY!
Sydney! S.N.S yeah my old friends called me squidney and my dad was in the Navy and the marines called them squids! Haha

Rambo

5 Year Member
Southern California
dmmj said:
chase thorn said:
Chase is not my first name, but it is the name I go by as it's my middle name! My two first names, (yes I have two) are initialed J and L. My last name is not Thorn. but has 'Thorn' in it :) So It's J.L.C.T
You lost me after "chase is not my first name"

you're a very peculiar person aren't you ????? hahahaha

I'm andy by the way

critters88

5 Year Member
Julie, most can guess my middle name and last name starts with R and that you will never guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.