Warehouse kitten

SinLA

Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Los Angeles
Girl... :cool: Calicos and Torties are almost always girls because you need two X chromosomes to have black and orange together (you can also have it in a male if they have Kleinfelder's syndrome of XXY chromosomes).

Hope someone takes her in, she's young enough to still be socialized and also she's very prone to predation and accidents at that age. She should also be spayed if left outside or you'll have lots more babies.

Is there a local rescue group or shelter you could call for her?

SinLA

Tortoise Club
Los Angeles
@jeff kushner I might be able to find a local rescue group in MD if whoever has the warehouse is interested in cooperating. Let me know the specific area/city and I can see what i can find

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
She looks sad and lonely. Awww. I would have to try and help.

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
My big black and white neutered male was found by me in the yard at my workplace 2 years ago as a tiny abandoned kitten which could not even lap. Took him home, syringe fed him, and the rest is his story... Weasel. Feisty, sneaky and smart.

Sleppo

5 Year Member
Philadelphia, PA
Awwww hope she finds a home soon its dangerous for her to be out there that young. Most rescues are full as its kitten season. Three of my cats were found as strays too young to be without thier mom. One is a tortie they are very vocal, sassy and loving. Good luck she sure is cute!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Ok my question is "Who's been feeding the little darling?🤔"u or your daughter 😉

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Surely Kerry would love it !!!
Angie

LOL
I was laughing/crying as I read the responses but this one nearly put my dinner milk all over the screen!

Of course Youngest daughter whispered "bring it home" when she saw the pic. It is a very cute little furball and prob dumped since there is only 1. She walked up to me, well halfway.

You guys sure love little kittens......I found out that the owners son is the one feeding it and is/has taken it under his wing to his apt.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Happy ending

Reid didn't take the kitten home but Wes went and caught it while Karen called a lifelong friend who works for the Cat Police. Nice guy, he came and took it.....................said like you guys did that it was likely a female and dumped.

View attachment 358518
The heck with another kitten...I want HIM!!! Yeah baby