1. Hello guest! Are you a Tortoise enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tortoise keepers to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tortoise and enclosure and have a great time with other Tortoise keepers. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email us using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of this page!

Wanting to buy an aquatic turtle online

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by tupacliveson16, Jun 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tupacliveson16

tupacliveson16 New Member

I am looking for some musk turtles. Anyone know a place?
  2. Vickie

Vickie New Member

I am unsure if someone has one on here or not for sale. If not my suggestion is to check the i-net basic search then check for any statements about the breeder that caught you interest the most and see what others had to say about them. BTW I never quite worry about 1 or 2 people complaining as long as 95% or better have positive remarks I would pretty confident on ordering from them. You always have those 1%-5% of unhappy customers since no matter what the breeder tries to do to make everyone happy there are going to be those that cannot be made happy no matter what even if they didn't do anything wrong.
  3. tupacliveson16

tupacliveson16 New Member

The i-net search? What is that? Im sorry for my ignorance, and i appreciate your answer
    [hr]
    Oh..internet search?:D
  4. ILoveTortoises2

ILoveTortoises2 New Member

What type are you looking for?
  5. jpeff

jpeff New Member

I got some eastern painted water turtles for my pond last spring form .floridaherps.com and they have musk turtles for 19 bucks I got 2 eastern painted and my ex got me a sulcata from there it came in today
  6. AaronValverde

AaronValverde New Member

I would HIGHLY suggest turtlesandtortoises.com they have a high variety of turtles. I'm pretty sure I saw a couple of musks on there today so I would definitely check it out. They have a great reputation and great prices as well. Good luck!
  7. AustinASU

AustinASU Active Member

I second this
  8. nikki0601

nikki0601 New Member

Turtlesandtortoises.com is really excellent, didn't see too many muskies or mud last I checked but the selection is huge, theturtlesource is ok, I have had mixed experiences with them recently but they offer a 7 day health guarentee which I now know they do stand behind and that is nice.. Not many breeders offer more than live and healthy arrival guarentee.. Kingsnake is great place to check, rob and Trish, alsp Paul V are some very well known breeders, u can find their listings on kingsnake.. Would not recommend turtleshack though I ordered my first turtles from them and they were healthy but not the species I actually ordered and have read many other experiences that were all poor.