Urgent help required (coiled bulbs & stubborn mum)

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I am a bit confused now, actually. Is the 5.0 REPTISUN flourescent harmful in any way. I've gone with them for all of my indoor tort lighting. It also grows plants and I've been recommending the flourescents to others......I was about ready to recommend them to the author of this post...

M

Maggie Cummings

I am a bit confused now, actually. Is the 5.0 REPTISUN flourescent harmful in any way. I've gone with them for all of my indoor tort lighting. It also grows plants and I've been recommending the flourescents to others......I was about ready to recommend them to the author of this post...

I just copied this off Google...

The ReptiSun® 5.0 is effective for UVB induced photo conversion of vitamin D3 in reptile's skin at distances up to 12". Accept no substitutes; get the original reptile UVB lamp - Zoo Med's ReptiSun® 5.0!

I posted a picture of the coil light that blinded and caused eye damage to 3 Sulcata yearlings of mine, on another thread. Those are the dangerous ones. I can't look up the thread for you know cuz I'm having company in about 10 minutes, and I need to scan the house for .....

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I just copied this off Google...

The ReptiSun® 5.0 is effective for UVB induced photo conversion of vitamin D3 in reptile's skin at distances up to 12". Accept no substitutes; get the original reptile UVB lamp - Zoo Med's ReptiSun® 5.0!

I posted a picture of the coil light that blinded and caused eye damage to 3 Sulcata yearlings of mine, on another thread. Those are the dangerous ones. I can't look up the thread for you know cuz I'm having company in about 10 minutes, and I need to scan the house for .....
Thanks for the clarification.