Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brittany6

5 Year Member
Hi everyone,
It's been a whole sense I have posted! Rebecca had sent me Asha, Pipa and Gupta back in early February. Gupta is HUGE, but Pipa hasn't been growing a quarter as much as Gupta and today Asha passed away. I have been doing everything by Toms rules. She didn't seem sick but eventually she stopped eating and her shell became soft. I feel so terrible!!! I don't know what to do. It's so strange to me how well Gupta is thriving and Pip and Asha hardly grew. Pipa eats as did Asha. I'm stumped :-( just thought I would post a update. Hope your all doing well! Xoxo

Brittany

dustee35

10 Year Member!
I am so sorry to hear about your baby. I also had that happen. I bought three sullie babies from the same breeder and two of them have done well and are still thriving and one of them never grew and it's shell got soft and then it passed away. I too did everything I thought I was suppose to. Please know that it is not something you did wrong. My thoughts are with you. Deanna

jesst

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
I'm sorry for your loss. It sounds like Gupta is bullying the others. I would separate them.

l0velesly

10 Year Member!
Lynnwood, WA
Sorry about the loss of Asha :( I would like to see pictures of the rest!

Jacob

5 Year Member
California
Sorry for the loss, everything else sounds great tho :)

Urtle

5 Year Member
Sorry to hear, it is best to keep them apart or not have more than one.

Status
Not open for further replies.