Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Have any of you seen this?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...oll-like-shows-proportions-fashion-shoot.html

The first time I saw the first picture I thought, no way! She looks artificial. But as I read on and saw the other pictures, it really is her. Take a look at that tiny waist. Don't get me wrong, I like Barbie dolls...but a human Barbie just makes my skin crawl. Whoever doctors have done this to her need their heads examined...because she certainly needs her head examined.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
The before and after part is kind of disturbing. She didn't look like Barbie AT ALL before the transformation. Kind of sad. Ok actually it's really sad. She was fine before. But whatever floats her boat I suppose.

Barista5261

5 Year Member
Central Florida
Also, I read somewhere once that if Barbie was human, she'd have some really outta whack proportions, as far as bust, waist, and behind measurements go. They figured this based on her measurements now and I guess did a scale ratio of some kind.

tortoise5643

5 Year Member
This is very sad. However, I do not think the doctor needs his brain fixed, he just did his job and he did create a pleased customer although I just don't see how someone could do that to their body.