5 Year Member

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Well, $400 is way too much money for a Russian, but $400 for a leopard (like what the tortoise IS) is not out of line.

I really am not familiar with Canada's pricing, so I may be all wet...but it IS a leopard.

tignish99

5 Year Member
Yvonne G said:
Well, $400 is way too much money for a Russian, but $400 for a leopard (like what the tortoise IS) is not out of line.

I really am not familiar with Canada's pricing, so I may be all wet...but it IS a leopard.

$400 for a Russian is actually fairly in-line in Canada. I was more annoyed with the living conditions of this animal.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Actually you can help. Send them an email and explain the changes that should be made and that they have a leopard, not a Russian. Every time you see something like this, at the very least a friendly email should be sent. If you don't at least do that, then your not helping the poor tortoise that can not speak for itself. I sent them an email, but I don't know if it went through, as I have been having slow Internet response.

tignish99

5 Year Member
wellington said:
Actually you can help. Send them an email and explain the changes that should be made and that they have a leopard, not a Russian. Every time you see something like this, at the very least a friendly email should be sent. If you don't at least do that, then your not helping the poor tortoise that can not speak for itself. I sent them an email, but I don't know if it went through, as I have been having slow Internet response.

Great idea. I will do just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.