Two 10ish yo GreeK Tortoises in Ontario, Canada for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

deville

5 Year Member
Hello all! I have been the caretaker of two Greek torts (Sr. DeVille - male and Babs - female) for almost a decade. I've recently moved out to the country and I am traveling a lot for work, so I can't provide the attention that they need. I adore these two little guys and I'm looking for someone who wants to keep both of them. I am not sure if they are siblings, but they both follow each other around and look out for each other. If one manages to flip on her back, I've watched the other help her right herself. I know I'm anthropomorphisizing a bit, but I have witnessed these torts display altruistic behaviors toward each other. I digress; I'm just saying that I would like to know that they would continue to live with each other.
If you have the space to keep them ( This website recommends 36" x 72" as a minimum habitat footprint), please contact me. Here is a Google album Photo folder with pics of Babs & DeVille. The habitat in the photos no longer exists, they are currently in a portable cage until I find their new home. Price for the pair and lighting fixtures, accessories is negotiable.
I'm in the Peterborough area of Ontario, Canada. Please contact me at [email protected]

Thanks, Damian

Status
Not open for further replies.