TORTOISES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shelbyxoxo

5 Year Member
They absolutely AMAZE me!! Such wonderful creatures, the only thing they do their whole lives is relax. They move at their own paces, and just go with it. Not to mention they are sooo cute! I feel lucky to say I own one!

visit me on facebook: facebook.com/MinnietheRedFootTortoise

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
I so agree! I have been involved with tortoises for over 30 years and am more intrigued about them more than ever!

shelbyxoxo

5 Year Member
ALDABRAMAN said:
I so agree! I have been involved with tortoises for over 30 years and am more intrigued about them more than ever!

I was looking at yours, they are truly amazing!

Eweezyfosheezy

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
shelbyxoxo said:
They absolutely AMAZE me!! Such wonderful creatures, the only thing they do their whole lives is relax. They move at their own paces, and just go with it. Not to mention they are sooo cute! I feel lucky to say I own one!

visit me on facebook: facebook.com/MinnietheRedFootTortoise

I disagree it seems all my males have another thing on their mind. :D

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
But even the male's single mindedness makes for enjoyment.:D It's interesting to watch had determined they can be.

Years ago I began realizing how fascinating these guys are. It was like being able to live with miniature dinosaurs. Over the years, it has evolved and brought in so many other aspects of my life and the world. They caused me to spread my knowledge not only of them, but the things needed to make them mini little worlds of their own. Worlds I can sit back and experience with them, leaving the hectic stressful "real world" behind. Then came the chance to get to meet others who share this same fascinating life style.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Tortoise do posses an ancient power of awesomeness. Even the males can be in their own little world of "bow chica wow wow". But regardless they portray a unique display of life style and temperament that is both curious and fascinating to me. I could like Jaqui said watch all my torts for hours, days, weeks, or years and let the rest of the world disappear. I love them. Even the males!

Status
Not open for further replies.