Tortoise watercolor painting "Old Man" by artist Margaret Hawley

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Orange County, So Cal
For tortoise art collector ...

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/art/4016255846.html

Titled "Old Man", this is an original stunning watercolor print beautifully framed by marine conservation artist Mary M. Hawley who also goes by Margaret Hawley. Her ability to capture underwater life has won her title of 1991 Project Reef Keeper artist of the year, she has been inducted into the prestigious society of Animal Artists in 1989, has won countless other awards and has had her work selected for the National Museum's "Art and the Animal" nationwide gallery tour.

This One of a Kind beautiful tortoise painting with his eyes that follow your around the room is in like new MINT condition with her signature in the lower left corner on his leg and has been professionally framed with wire on back ready to hang. Offered here for much less than was originally paid in a fine art gallery in Del Mar. This is a rare piece of art and a must see in person! Measures approximately 16-1/2" x 15-1/2". This work of art also comes with her bio and her signed business card. $290. Cash only, thanks.

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Orange County, So Cal
Oh bummer. I should have copied the actual painting also. Darn. Will remember to do that in the future. The person may relist it. I will look for it. Then again, it may have sold. I wish I had copied it for all to see at least.

sea2hill

For tortoise art collector ...
Hello fellow turtle and tortoise lovers! I stumbled upon my old ad when listing it again on craigslist and wanted to let you all know I still have it! Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, thanks, and happy New Year! :)

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/art/4265768161.html

Titled "Old Man", this is an original stunning watercolor print beautifully framed by marine conservation artist Mary M. Hawley who also goes by Margaret Hawley. Her ability to capture underwater life has won her title of 1991 Project Reef Keeper artist of the year, she has been inducted into the prestigious society of Animal Artists in 1989, has won countless other awards and has had her work selected for the National Museum's "Art and the Animal" nationwide gallery tour.

This One of a Kind beautiful tortoise painting with his eyes that follow your around the room is in like new MINT condition with her signature in the lower left corner on his leg and has been professionally framed with wire on back ready to hang. Offered here for much less than was originally paid in a fine art gallery in Del Mar. This is a rare piece of art and a must see in person! Measures approximately 16-1/2" x 15-1/2". This work of art also comes with her bio and her signed business card. $290. Cash only, thanks.