Tortoise/turtle diary website/application

kalkov

Location (City and/or State)
Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Hi, do you know any website/application where I can write down the measurements, food I give, baths and so on ... for my tortoises?

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
I would use MS excel... Then I'd look at my data in a graph. That's just me. I don't know of any website where you record the mass, size, etc...

kalkov

Plovdiv, Bulgaria
What do you think about such an app? Do you think it will be helpful?

My idea is that every person will have a profile with all his animals. People can view profiles of other people tortoises. Upload pictures, etc ...

Personally I think the most valueable will be all the data, which can be analyzed. Other benefit is that you can spot bad growth based on other ppl profiles.

Another feature is all the temperature and humidity information you can send to this app. Currently I'm sending it here : https://xively.com/feeds/699305930
But I want all the data for my tortoises in one place.

With all this data if some tortoise has a problem, you can see her history very easy.

Sorry I'm not native speaker. Please share thoughts ;)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I wouldn't like my info available to others. This is private info for me alone.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
There is such a site for reptiles (including tortoises), but right now I am blocking the name of it.

HLogic

5 Year Member
Florida, USA
If there is someone that wants to write the application, I already have a database to accommodate almost every conceivable metric one could want to track, including breeding, clutch/incubator management, pedigrees, etc.