Tom Crutchfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Len B

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
Does anyone know about the incident at Crutchfields place,All they are saying is that Tom was grazed on the arm by a gun shot from Bruce Stephenson and Bruce was found dead in one of the animal house's after a standoff with police.I haven't seen any mention of it on any news station. Len

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
It happened on Thursday night, you can see some basic news coverage if you google it. There's lots of rumors floating around, but I think it's best if everyone just wait until it's all figured out by the police exactly what happened. There's already many "sides of the story" floating around by people who either like or dislike Tom.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
If you google "Tom Crutchfield shot" there seems to be a lot of post's with info pertaining to this incident on other forums but no news story.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
TylerStewart said:
It happened on Thursday night, you can see some basic news coverage if you google it. There's lots of rumors floating around, but I think it's best if everyone just wait until it's all figured out by the police exactly what happened. There's already many "sides of the story" floating around by people who either like or dislike Tom.

Tyler you are right, I have already gotten conflicting information. Who knows for sure. Tom has been around for along time and most in the industry know him. :tort:

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
A Message from Tom Crutchfield for his Friends.
.by Shawn Heflick on Friday, April 1, 2011 at 7:09pm.A very troubled Tom C. called me tonight to let me know about the terrible ordeal everyone experienced at their home last evening and to let his friends know that he is physically fine. He also wanted me to pass along that he is deeply saddened, distraught and on an emotional rollercoaster from the events that transpired. He needs time to heal and sort through the ordeal. There was no physical fight between him and Bruce, but a simple disagreement. Bruce's illness manifested itself in an act which caused him to lose his lucidity; he shot at Tom...grazing him and then he later took his own life. Tom wanted everyone to know that Bruce was not a monster or a bad human, but a good man with emotional issues. He was the perfect business partner for Tom...a dear friend...like a brother. Keep Tom and Patty in your thoughts…give them time to heal…and remember Bruce for who he truly was…a gentle herper who gave much to the reptile community and to his friends. Rest in Peace Bruce….you will be missed!

shared with permission...

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
ALDABRAMAN said:
TylerStewart said:

Tyler you are right, I have already gotten conflicting information. Who knows for sure. Tom has been around for along time and most in the industry knows him. :tort:

I believe it started around noon and ended about 7

Status
Not open for further replies.