• Thread starter Maggie Cummings
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Alhambra, CA
Dear Maggie this is Candy's son Noah. My mom showed me your pics of Bob and I thought the one were Bob ramed the camera was so cute!:D Was Bob ok after he got stuck between the cinderblocks? Anyways that was funny too.:) NOAH

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
This is Candy's son Alex. I just got back from my Grandma's house. Anyway those pictures of Bob are so funny. :D I especially like the one where he gets stuck between the cinderblocks. Why doesn't he like the camera. Anyway, those pictures are all cute. :) Alex

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Maggie: Next time Jason is at your house, have him stand on your scale and weigh himself, then have him hold Bob and weigh again. Judging from Bob next to the cinder blocks, I don't think he's as heavy as you think he is.

Y

M

Maggie Cummings

Bob says Hi to Alex and Noah...I just love taking pictures of Bob and I really like it when other people like to see Bob pictures.
Bob has a really big personality and he is friendly and funny. When I take a picture of him ramming the camera he really isn't doing that to hurt me. He is trying to climb up onto my lap...Here's one of him in the mud wallow. He's throwing mud up onto his back...

znop45.jpg

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Awwww he he sure loves his mud !!!! He is so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I love the one of him stuck ! He is lucky to have a lovely mama like you Maggie :) Sexy toes and all haha

M

Maggie Cummings

At Christmas when we took him to sit on Santas lap we stopped at the Vets and used their scale in the lobby and he was 85 pounds...

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Aww Maggie, Bob is a beautiful Sulcata :D
He looks so cute in the mud.
PLEASE MAGGIE keep them comming :D

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Maggie, you can just see the love ooz out of you for Bob and he for you, ramming and all. What a proud tort mom you are and with good reason. I love your pics please never stop. The narrations always give me a chuckle. And I happen to think your toenail color is wonderful, so there, lol.
Keep um coming Maggie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.