This video on YouTube should be removed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

terracolson

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Sacramento
yes that is bad, but posting the link gets it alot of attention and higher ratings mean more videos.

way2gfy

5 Year Member
Well I flagged it so if others do too, then maybe the ratings won't be so high.

M

Maggie Cummings

I have seen that video before and just laughed at it. I am a cat person so I could tell the orange cat was just playing with the tortoise and it was obvious to me that they have done this before. While I normally do find something wrong with videos like ththis, I don't see anything wrong, my cat watches my tortoises and finds them for me when they are lost. But the cat in the video isn't mad...he's just playing...

shelber10

10 Year Member!
long island NY
I agree their is nothing wrong with the video the cat is just playing they are not hurting each other.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
The only thing I found a little disturbing about the video is that the tortoise is so obviously stressed out by having that big orange tortoise in his territory. And all the chasing and nipping he's doing he just can't seem to make that orange tortoise go away!

Yvonne

terracolson

5 Year Member
Sacramento
Well i do agree that it could be all innocent But the cat might accidently poke out a eye and i love my cats and turtles and would not condone that way of play.

I am probley the most liberal person on this site but i just cant handle the thought of the accident or stress on either animal.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Hmm I have to admit that I am not super ok with the video. The tortoise or the cat could get hurt and I am sure it is stressing the cat and the tortoise.

Status
Not open for further replies.