This is weird!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

morloch

5 Year Member
O morloch loves to walk everywhere . Today he was walking then stopped like he was checking something out and started swaying his body?! Really weird, today was the first time ,, that I noticed. He walks absolutely fine,,, and fast. Is it a gesture of some sort, scared , threatened. I'm very curious has anyone else seen this?

karleyreed

5 Year Member
What do you mean by swaying?? I have seen my tort stand still, and move his front legs almost like he's doing a chicken dance lol.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I'm thinking the same thing as Jacqui.

I've seen this a lot. The tortoise puts out his penis, then he moves back and forth (seems like swaying), kind of playing with the penis, then it goes back inside and back to normal. In my experience this happens when young males first realize they have this equipment and they are testing it out.

morloch

5 Year Member
Hmmm, I didn't see anything ,, but I thought he was going to poop. Swaying slowly side to side , the whole body ,, like hes been drinking!! Lol

laney

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Aberdeen, Scotland
Hehehe my Harley does the wiggle when I massage his shell sometimes, funny enough he started flashing last week lol

Status
Not open for further replies.