The Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mky2k

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Central New Jersey
Hey guys. I'm a huge fan of the walking dead and can't wait for the new season to start. Anyone else? If so, let this thread be your place to talk about it and discuss it.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
This show is awesome. I dont watch much tv but I like the amc shows. However they cancelled amc on all the networks down here so I have no idea how im gonna watch it.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I've never heard of it. Is it on cable or regular TV?

Never mind. I see its on AMC. I'll have to see what number AMC is and look for the program.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Do you mean that they have made a show from the old B movies about the zombies? Please don't scoff at my ignorance....lol...just wanting to know if I should look or not...hahaha.

Laurie

5 Year Member
Saratoga County, New York
It's based on a graphic novel. Its not like those old b rated zombie movies. There is good acting, and a good story line. A few of the episodes literally left me on the edge of my seat!

Here is a link to the season one trailer. I guess some would consider it a little graphic so here's your warning ;)

Season one is on Netflix streaming
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJRNHAJAcYg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Oh cool, thank you and it is the zombie klan....lol....I live in california, does anyone know when it is on? I see it is on amc, which I have with directv....:D

Laurie

5 Year Member
ascott said:
Oh cool, thank you and it is the zombie klan....lol....I live in california, does anyone know when it is on? I see it is on amc, which I have with directv....:D

Season 3 starts Oct. 14, they're probably running re-runs prior to that.

Laurie

5 Year Member
futureleopardtortoise said:
The only tv show I watch religously is American Horror Story and it doesn't come back until October :(

I watched American horror story too :) I'm not so sure about the second season though, I think it will be strange to see the same actors playing different roles .

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Middle of nowhere
That is going to be a little weird for me, too, especially since some of the major bad guys of last season are going to be good guys of this season. If they can pull it off, which I do have faith in them, I think it will be really cool though. I also like that they are doing a completely different story. It's nice, and a good twist from the usual "follow the same old, boring cast for 9 seasons". :)

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
I can't wait for the season to begin. I wasn't much into zombies before the show. I read this online blog story that was so amazing and addicting. adriansundeaddiary.com is the site. I am wondering what is next since they are all _______.. I wont say it for those who haven't watched the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.