The Usual 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alb317

5 Year Member
The Usual

So my name is adam. i am the new owner of a hatchling redfoot tortoise. unfortunately i have no name until i know the sex. hopefully i can get some q's and a's answered here.

Alb317

5 Year Member
2012-09-05_17-09-57_752.jpgSorry for the haste in previous post. I get overzealous sometimes and skip over things. My name is Adam. I'm 24, married and have 2 toddlers. I am in the military(Coast Guard) and move alot so geographically its complicated. I own a Bearded Dragon and recently a hatchling Redfoot tortoise. This is my first tortoise and other places I have asked have given me scanty information or contradictory statements. I just need to find a place that I can get the right info the first time. I do not have a name for my tortoise yet. If it is a male, Im thinking Donatello. Female, unknown for now. Thank you for reading.

Last edited by a moderator:

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome.:). You won't know the sex for quite a few years. All the info you will need can be had here. You may get a few conflicting ideas here too, as there are more then one way to do certain things. However, the reason this forum site is different then other sites, this one has the correct info. Lots of experience in lots of the members.

Status
Not open for further replies.