The Pictures Across The Top Of The Home Page

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I don't know if it's a new thing or if I just never noticed it before, but I like that the pictures scroll across the page now. On the Tarantula Forum yesterday morning I had the thought that I was tired of seeing the same old spiders every time I opened that Forum, and lo and behold, this a.m. when I tuned in, I saw a whole bunch of new spiders and the pix were scrolling! I like it @Josh . and Thanx!!

Alex and the Redfoot

Cyprus
I believe it's something new. I stuck on the main page for hours looking at carousel photos and reloading page to get a new bunch :)

SinLA

Tortoise Club
Los Angeles
I wish the media and forums were not "separate". I always log into the forums page and unless a photo is posted as part of a forum topic, i never see it

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
I did recently turn this on to hopefully increase engagement! So go Like and Comment on some pictures! ;)

I also wish they weren't separate and I'm hoping in the future that they won't be.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I been seeing this feature for a long time. I don't know if it was scrolling before, but I've seen "media" pics on the header for years now. Are we just talking about the scrolling feature being a new thing?