Arizona
me_zps69b9997b.jpg

Me and my girls.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
They look like they will be breaking a few hearts when they get older.

lismar79

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
Lisa do you play for other then your own enjoyment?

My dad & brothers play in bands. My husband is also a great guitar, banjo player. I play mandolyn & guitar & some times sing. Mostly family get togethers & sometimes charities. I'm not as good as them though:)

StuMac

5 Year Member
With a name like Harris I'd expect nothing less!! Best band in the world!

KatieandKyle

5 Year Member
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1400550185.233082.jpg
This is the most recent! Before prom! I didn't sleep much that night! He rolled in about 3.... Thankfully we have GPS on his phone!!! I'm not quite sure how my parents survived!!!

MissKing12

Just joined forum. Can't wait to learn all I can and make new acquaintances of like minds. :)

Attachments

• 1400569385941.jpg
    1400569385941.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 50

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
*clears throat*
Attention, attention please, if a Miss Jacqui could please glance this way. There are several people expecting a picture from you... @mike taylor @N2TORTS etc. (i don't mean to drag y'all into the line of fire, but c'mon here, she has mod powers, we must stick with the ones we have)
We (at least I) promise we won't be mean, because really, there won't be a reason to be! Hahaha...

@Jacqui, it isn't nice to leave people waiting... and us, kind, innocent people at that!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
*clears throat*
Attention, attention please, if a Miss Jacqui could please glance this way. There are several people expecting a picture from you... @mike taylor @N2TORTS etc. (i don't mean to drag y'all into the line of fire, but c'mon here, she has mod powers, we must stick with the ones we have)
We (at least I) promise we won't be mean, because really, there won't be a reason to be! Hahaha...

Jacqui, it isn't nice to leave people waiting... and us, kind, innocent people at that!
I can't hold myself to the not being mean comment. I can't do it.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
I can't hold myself to the not being mean comment. I can't do it.
C'mon! You can do this! Breath in, breath out. Simple!
You are Captain Awesome, right? Such an easy task for such a member... :p

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
*clears throat*

@Jacqui, it isn't nice to leave people waiting... and us, kind, innocent people at that!

No.