The folks who entered the Dec contest were....

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
These were our entries for the December contest and I had forgotten to give you all details on who did these awesome pictures, so here are the details.

1. This was our winning picture! I was curious how long this shot took to pull off and this is the answer: "By the time I got everything set up and all the torts in the cubby holes, it was about 15 minutes I had to work on the photo. I had one pancake on the second level bailout twice and the bottom right black kept running off. The black on the left fell asleep! He was the easiest! The top pancake kept trying to go backwards and one below that kept standing straight up on his back legs. It was quite the adventure! And I did it by myself!! It reminded me of the Brady bunch! They were all trying to see who was around the corner. "

"The Tortoise Tree"
Pancakes- Willow, Riddle, Hawthorne, Sage, Brennan
Elongateds- Penelope, Percy
Blacks- Sawyer, Finn
Cyndi (cyan)

decembercontest2_zps38a6d8f5.jpg

Xmas Time is Strawberries Time Smile
Name, Dave1 ,tort name Bongo , horsfield

decembercontest1_zps1da69953.png

Littlestella and this is my little Russian Lola.
Lola is enjoying a little heat from the Christmas lights.

decembercontest5_zpse57732f1.jpg

RuthJanice's entry of Walter the sully showing his grumbly holiday spirit - just love that crabby face

decembercontest3_zps0c537c84.jpg

Name is lismar79
My sulcata is Harley, who I rescued just 2 months ago.
My sister actually crochet this santa hat for Harley. He also has a turkey one for thanksgiving Smile

decembercontest4_zps14abebf3.jpg

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
All great photos. Love that Sir Percy peaking around the corner:D in the winning pic. I got the Brady Bunch song going on in my head now too:D