Thanks all. I think I finally got it right.

Love all the advice I get here. I had no idea that my baby Russian, Caspian's care would take so long to get right. He wasn't eating and his eyes seemed a bit swollen. He saw vet who I got some decent advice from and especially from this forum. His nighttime hide is now at least 80% humidity and about 76°. His basking spot is 95-100 degrees. He's eating well now, moving around and going from hide to basking spot on his own. His eyes look better. He loves to eat from my hand and if he's at an awkward angle to bite a leaf he will look up at me as if to say "hey hold that for me." Lol. My husband thinks I'm nuts but it's happened quite a few times. However, he needs the exercise when he forages himself. Thanks again tortoiseforum!

Love all the advice I get here. I had no idea that my baby Russian, Caspian's care would take so long to get right. He wasn't eating and his eyes seemed a bit swollen. He saw vet who I got some decent advice from and especially from this forum. His nighttime hide is now at least 80% humidity and about 76°. His basking spot is 95-100 degrees. He's eating well now, moving around and going from hide to basking spot on his own. His eyes look better. He loves to eat from my hand and if he's at an awkward angle to bite a leaf he will look up at me as if to say "hey hold that for me." Lol. My husband thinks I'm nuts but it's happened quite a few times. However, he needs the exercise when he forages himself. Thanks again tortoiseforum!

Got rid of the spiral sun bulb and now have mercury vapor uva and uvb which I turn off in evening and ceramic heater for night. Also replaced substrate with well packed down coconut coir which I keep moist.