Sympathetic yawn?

Vasquez751

Location (City and/or State)
WA
So come across several peer-reviewed studies online. Concluding the certain species of tortoise are not capable of empathy via sympathetic yawn specifically. Doesn't look like there's a whole lot of prompted yawn action in red foot tortoises and the like. Is anybody aware of with a consensus is regarding Eastern box turtles and three toolbox turtles?

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
So come across several peer-reviewed studies online. Concluding the certain species of tortoise are not capable of empathy via sympathetic yawn specifically. Doesn't look like there's a whole lot of prompted yawn action in red foot tortoises and the like. Is anybody aware of with a consensus is regarding Eastern box turtles and three toolbox turtles?
Interesting topic. And I've been yawning now for several minutes straight

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Never tried it....but we will and will post back to this thread...hmmmm. My guess is she won't have a clue.....I really don't think the ceiling is very high for my little friend!