Succulent ID

AjDaVinci

Location (City and/or State)
Ireland, Meath
Hi, so my friend had a bunch of dying succulents and I took them off her hands and my green thumbs have revived them 😂
Now all I need is help IDing them. It would be handy if my Hermann's tortoise could eat them since they're growing so fast.
My guess is:
Lace Aloe, crocodile plant, some kind of stone crop and hens-and-chicks.
Any help appreciated, I'm not very well versed on house plants.
IMG_20240112_153017.jpgIMG_20240112_153013.jpgIMG_20240112_153026.jpgIMG_20240112_153037.jpg

Cweekensd

USA, Atlanta
It's great that you're considering your Hermann's tortoise's diet as well. While some succulents are safe for pets, others can be toxic if ingested. It might be a good idea to do a bit of research or consult with a vet to ensure that the succulents you have are safe for your tortoise to nibble on. Safety first, right?
If you're new to houseplants, don't worry—you're not alone! It's a learning process, and it sounds like you're doing an excellent job so far. If you're interested in delving deeper into the world of houseplants or succulents, there are plenty of resources available. This guide on bonsai for beginners at https://bonsaiforbeginners.com/guide covers a wide range of plant care topics and might offer some useful insights.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
These look like the type of plants sold as home decoration at hardware stores, etc.
If they are, they're likely not safe to use as tortoise food due to systemic insecticide. Even if they are otherwise edible.
(If that was the intention)