Spotted Turtle Breeding group

SeverusBites

Location (City and/or State)
KS
Yes, the reviews of basically all those sites are horrendous. I agree with your assessment of what's going on. I got a one-line response to my question asking about what specific turtles (sizes, sexes, etc.) they had in stock, and the reply was "we have those in stock. Check website"

It's clearly only a last resort. Maybe not even that.

Fortunately, I'm talking to a guy in FL who has some. Good pricing, obviously CB, looks like it might be my best option. Crossing my fingers that I can work something out.

SeverusBites

KS
Well, turns out it wasn't really that hard.

In fact, I'm not sure why I didn't have this idea sooner- 20 years ago when I was still into snakes, I learned about Kingsnake.com, then subsequently forgot about it. Googling sources for reptiles finally reminded me of it.

There were a couple of ads for spotteds, one guy responded and long story short, I bought two NA spotteds from a guy in Orlando. Happy to talk to anyone about who it was if they are interested.

The guy really came across as a great breeder, a rarity really, and he took the time to talk to me and answer pointed questions. We also talked about the above shenanigans, and he confirmed much of what was suspected here, down to who and where from.

Anyway, who wants to see some pics of some baby spotteds enjoying their new home?

zovick

10 Year Member!
Well, turns out it wasn't really that hard.

In fact, I'm not sure why I didn't have this idea sooner- 20 years ago when I was still into snakes, I learned about Kingsnake.com, then subsequently forgot about it. Googling sources for reptiles finally reminded me of it.

There were a couple of ads for spotteds, one guy responded and long story short, I bought two NA spotteds from a guy in Orlando. Happy to talk to anyone about who it was if they are interested.

The guy really came across as a great breeder, a rarity really, and he took the time to talk to me and answer pointed questions. We also talked about the above shenanigans, and he confirmed much of what was suspected here, down to who and where from.

Anyway, who wants to see some pics of some baby spotteds enjoying their new home?
Yes, let's see what you have acquired.

SeverusBites

KS
Yes, let's see what you have acquired.