something strange with my greek

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyyoung749

5 Year Member
i have a glass aquarium 20 gallon. right now my tortoise is trying to climb up the glass and keep falling down. its doing it for whole day, in the morning to right now. everytime i see him i put him back in feet, but couple of seconds later he does it again. i dont know whats wrong with him. please help me guys.

froghaven5

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New Jersey
cyyoung749 said:
i have a glass aquarium 20 gallon. right now my tortoise is trying to climb up the glass and keep falling down. its doing it for whole day, in the morning to right now. everytime i see him i put him back in feet, but couple of seconds later he does it again. i dont know whats wrong with him. please help me guys.

Sounds like he is trying to get out. If you put a barrier such as paper between him and the glass this may stop him.

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
Do you have something around the bottom of your aquarium to stop your tort from seeing out? That might be an easy fix if you dont.

cyyoung749

5 Year Member
oh thank you guys. just taped news papers around my aquarium. hope my greek stays calm. thanks guys!

webskipper

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
AZ
Tortoises and Turtles are like tanks. They will keep moving towards their target.

No matter how you arrange the cage they will rearrange it for you. My Snappers used to move rocks in the ponds I had.

Status
Not open for further replies.