So proud of myself!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lstrayer92

5 Year Member
So last week I decided to plant grad in Turks indoor enclosure, I wasn't sure how it word turn out for I've never planted and grew a single thing in my life... I noticed this morning while I was getting ready for work some of it started to sprout up through his substrate!! I was so happy and so proud p my self! I hope turk loves it and is as happy as I am about it!!ImageUploadedByTortForum1368142375.925127.jpg (crappy picture but you get the gist)

Grass*

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
I have a black thumb when it comes to growing things from seeds, so I get excited when something sprouts, so I am knowing how your feeling. :D Can he get to where the sprouts are? If so, they may not last long. :rolleyes: :D

Lstrayer92

5 Year Member
Thank you! I was pretty proud haha!! And yeah he can but he hasn't really been in that area since I planted them so I'm hoping he at least stays away until its fully in but knowing him he will munch on in and tramp all over it haha, I went out and bought two more packets tonight and gonna grow a nice full patch of grass for him!:) well at least try haha

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
I would suggest you might want to plant the seeds in trays and stagger planting dates. Then once they are of suitable height, simply "plant" the entire tray removing and replacing it as it gets eaten down.

Status
Not open for further replies.