She's at it again!

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
My mamas 3rd nest in four months. She is really putting the pedal to the metal this year!ImageUploadedByTortForum1390329909.324729.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

edwardbo

5 Year Member
Het buddy, is that real time?...what are your temps?....any hatchlings yet?....what else do you have up your sleeve?....and what are your beautiful gulfies up to ?.....talk to you later .ed

TortieLuver

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
Congrats! I'm sure she is enjoying laying her eggs with that wonderful sunshine on her. I know with the temps being so wonderful in Tucson, as far as winter, my tortoises lay this time of year and more clutches too.

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
Ed this is real time my friend. She laid twenty perfect eggs. This is the first time that not a single egg was dented.
My gulfies are mostly hibernating with a few coming out on a warm spell. I miss them terribly :(
Last year my female sulcata laid on Feb 9th and again on March 8th. This year she laid on November 7th, December 18th, and January 21st. So I'm very curious to see if she lays two more to match the timing of last year. Last year was her first year of producing.