shell rot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonathan512

5 Year Member
It looks like it might be ,I'd put vitashell on it just in case 

jonathan512

5 Year Member
If it does turn out to be shell rot and it gets worst ur supposed to put em in some kind of special salt I forgot what it's called but I'll send u a link on it when I find it again

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Missouri
vitashell will not treat shell rot, ill let someones who owns water turtles tell you the proper way. but i know that vitashell wont cut it.

Turtleswagg

5 Year Member
San Pedro, CA
jonathan512 said:
If it does turn out to be shell rot and it gets worst ur supposed to put em in some kind of special salt I forgot what it's called but I'll send u a link on it when I find it again

aight pm me

SulcataSquirt said:
vitashell will not treat shell rot, ill let someones who owns water turtles tell you the proper way. but i know that vitashell wont cut it.

jonathan512 said:

lol dude ur quota full

Saloli

5 Year Member
middle river
melafix works well for shell rot though if it is really bad you may need to go to the vets for something stronger. sulfur dips like the little turtle blocks by tetra are sulfur antibiotics, though if you are allergic to sulfa drugs don't use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.