selling horsefield

Status
Not open for further replies.

laura106

Location (City and/or State)
worcester
George 14.6.13-1.jpg for sale :

Hi my names laura I have a 4yr old horsefield tortoise, hes a very happy easy going (boy I think) used to being handled and enjoys it, ive had him (Sheldon) for 2years now. However I'm moving in with my fiancé and we have no room for him and there's nowhere near by where I could get natural food for him weeds, flowers etc. which is a main thing he has so unfortunately I'm having to sell him.
He's a gorgeous friendly tortoise who eats well and is handled well. He lives in a 4foot Vivarium which has just had the UV and heat bulb replaced about 3 weeks ago. I Also have different slates, cleaner and all the bits needed for a ready to go tort. I paid just under 600 in total for it all as I got the best tank for him I could and he wasn't cheap at all but was worth it.
So I'm looking to sell him, the whole set up, and all his things tunnels, spare slates and tunnels and things to climb on as I change it round every so often to make it interesting for him. im looking for £350 or best offer. My main concern Is that he is well looked after in his new home
If you want any details please don't hesitate to contact me

Status
Not open for further replies.