Russian Tortoise (IL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Callahan

Hey guys,

My names Matt. I received my little buddy Sam about 10 years ago as a christmas gift. He's been an awesome pet all these years. I've decided to start looking for an alternate home for him since I'm in college and barely see him. My parents don't mind taking care of him when I'm gone but I feel that he needs a better home. Looking for anyone In the midwest, I'd drive out to you.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
Hello and welcome :)

Please post pictures- we love pictures :)

Pictures of your enclosure and lighting will help us to help you make any adjustments for your new buddy.

Have you read our care guides? They're written by species experts working hard to correct the misinformation found in books and on the information and perpetuated by many pet stores and, sadly, some breeders and vets too.

Beginner Mistakes
http://www.tortoiseforum.org/threads/beginner-mistakes.45180/

Russian Tortoise Care Guide
http://www.tortoiseforum.org/threads/russian-tortoise-care-sheet.80698/

stayathomedad

Location (City and/or State)
chicago,IL
Hey guys,

My names Matt. I received my little buddy Sam about 10 years ago as a christmas gift. He's been an awesome pet all these years. I've decided to start looking for an alternate home for him since I'm in college and barely see him. My parents don't mind taking care of him when I'm gone but I feel that he needs a better home. Looking for anyone In the midwest, I'd drive out to you.

Hi Matt,
My son and I would love to take care of Sam. We live in Illinois and we could work out transportation.

Sara Murphy

Hi Matt! I'm looking to adopt a Russian Tortoise, & would love to learn more about Sam! I live in Southern Illinois & will travel.

Feel free to email me directly-
[email protected]

Thanks!
Sara

Hey guys,

Mike & Toni

Hey guys,

Hi Matt, are you still lookingfor a home for Sam? Can you tell me how big he is and what size tank he needs. We are looking to adopt a Russian Tortoise and have a 75-gallon tank and an outdoor enclosure he can use during the warm summer days. We are in St. Charles, IL. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.