Redfoot tortoise new owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

noahs mum

5 Year Member
Hi

I have a 6 year old redfoot. I always wanted a tortoise but couldn't really afford one until someone came into my work moaning about their tortoise and I jokingly said I'd take him and that night he was mine! I love him to bits and have had him for a couple of year but just wondered if anyone could give me any advice on keeping him. I have just been going on what I've been told. Has anyone got any good advice or experience with anything at all that might be useful?

Thank you :) Denise

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas, NV
Hello Denise and welcome to the forum...

I am still new to keeping redfoots myself so I am still learning. You can just search the redfoot section of the forum and you will find a lot of useful information...

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Denise:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!! May we know appx. where in the world you are?

There are some pretty good redfoot articles under Madkins007 signature in the Tortoise Library

cmosuna

5 Year Member
Stanton, CA
noahs mum said:
Hi

I have a 6 year old redfoot. I always wanted a tortoise but couldn't really afford one until someone came into my work moaning about their tortoise and I jokingly said I'd take him and that night he was mine! I love him to bits and have had him for a couple of year but just wondered if anyone could give me any advice on keeping him. I have just been going on what I've been told. Has anyone got any good advice or experience with anything at all that might be useful?

Thank you :) Denise

We have 4 redfoots, they are our favorite type of tortoise. What kinds of tips are you looking for? Maybe share with us some of what you have learned so we don't rehash things? I also do some regular blogging and updates about them on my FB page www.facebook.com/osunaturtlehouse

Status
Not open for further replies.