Red spots on my 8 month old sulcata

Kori5

She will make it! I have a strong feeling. They are figthers, just don't give up. God Bless you two.

Kkeelboat

Little Foot passed today. I'm heartbroken and just don't understand. She was doing so well. I feel like such a failure and I'm sorry to you guys as well

jockma

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Los Angeles County
You are not a failure. You were told to not even try and you tried anyway. You made an effort to save her life despite the odds, you kept her comfortable and you did whatever you could to help her survive. You went above and beyond to help her through.

Septicemia is often fatal, please, please do not blame yourself for her passing...many experienced owners have lost their beloved torts to it.

I am so sorry for your loss, it's heartbreaking. I thought about her a lot...I'm grateful that although she passed, she passed well taken care of and well-loved. You did your job well. She isn't suffering anymore...thank you so much for the sacrifices you made for her.

CathyNed

5 Year Member
Mayo, Ireland
So sorry to hear about Little Foot. You did everything you could to fight it even when you were told to give up!

Kori5

I'm so sorry to hear this. She was on my mind. Please don't blame yourself, you did everything that could have been done. Take your time and know people are there for you...Hugs...

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Little Foot passed today. I'm heartbroken and just don't understand. She was doing so well. I feel like such a failure and I'm sorry to you guys as well
I am so sorry to hear this. :(

I am afraid the prognosis with septacaemia is often poor. You did what you could to get Little Foot well again and it seems it was just too much for the little one.

Take your time to mourn this heartbreaking loss and make sure you give your other tort the best care you can. We are still here to support you. Big electronic hug from me.