Question?

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
Just a question? Is there a way to delete old conversations? I think they originally messages on the old forum. I have tried to figure it out, however was unsuccessful.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Just a question? Is there a way to delete old conversations? I think they originally messages on the old forum. I have tried to figure it out, however was unsuccessful.
I trid to figure it out and was unsuccessful as well. On the old forum you could go to manage attachments and delete old stuff but I couldnt find it on this new version

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
I trid to figure it out and was unsuccessful as well. On the old forum you could go to manage attachments and delete old stuff but I couldnt find it on this new version

* I am sure there is a way, and probably easy, however i am very tech challenged! LOL

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
I still have an old phone to, Im going to be 49 this month and I think some folks around our age just dont care all that much about the latest technology

* I am almost 48 and honestly talk on the phone often, however am probably becoming antiquated by not texting, etc. (lol)

* I am good at e-mails, LOL!

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Click "Leave Conversation". I'll post a screen cap in a moment.

leaveconversation.png

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
When it comes to anything like this or finding old threads, post, Jaizei will always be able to help. He's a wiz at it.