Question about food and Poo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tank the great

5 Year Member
I have a 1 1/2 month old sully and I wanted to know how many times and how much he should be fed during the day. Right now I feed him chopped up dandelion, endive, red lettuce and strawberry leaves. He eats it but not much. Also, how man times is he suppose to Poo a week?

Oh and I feed him first thing in the morning and at dusk.

Scm133

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Calera, Alabama
I have a one month old sully, and right now I am just keep his food dish full with spring mix; cactus; and mazuri(occasionally). He poops every morning, and pees 2-3 times daily. I would be interested in also hearing from other sully owners on what is the norm.

DevilsLettuce

5 Year Member
My hatchlings defecate 2 times a day, they are leopards but the food and care is quite similar. I feed them a lot of different greens mixed with cactus, orchard grass, Timothy hay, and crushed up mazuri. They also get to graze outside on weeds, clover, and grasses for about an hour a day. I make sure there's always food for them in their inside enclosure.

nate.mann

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Glendale, Arizona, USA
for Sulcatas, Leopards, and Russians..the diet is 100% the same (just a quick fact for you). i dont have an answer to your question though, i havent had a hatchling yet, and i would imagine that an occurrence like this is bound to change as they mature.

0.1.0 Russian tortoise
0.1.0 Sonoran Desert Tortoise
1.0.0 Bluenose Pit/American Bulldog

Status
Not open for further replies.