Proper Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

chosen2030

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Mesa, Arizona
I realized I have posted a few times without properly introducing myself. Hello All. My name is Frank and the proud papa of a 10 year old Greek named Muka. I'm from Mesa, AZ and have thrown myself whole-heartedly into taking the best care possible of my kiddo. How many more of y'all from the valley of the sun?[/font]

micki

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
uk
hiya Frank, welcome.:)

jasso2

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
welcome. i also made the mistake of not properly intro. myself and it seems like my questions hardy got answered. but maybe it was just my questions now they seem alittle more active with me. you can tell if someone has been here for while cause they'll start a thread and get like 15+ replies within a day or so.hahahaha. anyhow welcome!

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
Welcome aboard, I dont live in the valley of the sun but have lived there a couple of times and definitely think of it as my second home. :)

Have you joined the Arizona Herpetological Assoc. yet? If not you can find their website at www.azreptiles.com. There are also forums you can join there and there are a few Phx metro tort keepers on there as well.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
First off, here's a formal welcome to go with your formal introduction: WELCOME. :D

jasso2 said:
welcome. i also made the mistake of not properly intro. myself and it seems like my questions hardy got answered. but maybe it was just my questions now they seem alittle more active with me. you can tell if someone has been here for while cause they'll start a thread and get like 15+ replies within a day or so.hahahaha. anyhow welcome!

Jasso I doubt that's the reason for the increase. I know for me it usually doesn't matter who starts a thread. The only case being, when I am in a joking mood and am just stopping by for a quickie, then I tend to pick a thread where no real thought has to be given when replying or it's somebody I know I can tease a bit. Often I won't post on a thread, if somebody else has already said what I was thinking. I usually won't post on a thread I don't know the answer to the question (sometimes if that's the, I do a post saying I don't know the answer, but I am not ignoring the poster).

The amount of answers also depends on who all has time to stop by the forum some days it's pretty quiet in here. Some threads just catch your eyes or capture your thinking and so you post on it and watch it more closely. Sorry that we made you feel even a little bit that we were in any way snubbing your posts or you. I was not our intention.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Hi Frank (chosen2030), welcome to the forum. And a wonderful welcome to Muka. I'm in So. CA.

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Welcome to the forum!!!!

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Hello and welcome to TFO!! I am from Surprise, which is west of Phoenix. If you have not checked them out you should check the website Anja spoke of. Again welcome, can't wait to see pics of your greek!

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Arizona
jasso2 said:

Jasso I doubt that's the reason for the increase. I know for me it usually doesn't matter who starts a thread. The only case being, when I am in a joking mood and am just stopping by for a quickie, then I tend to pick a thread where no real thought has to be given when replying or it's somebody I know I can tease a bit. Often I won't post on a thread, if somebody else has already said what I was thinking. I usually won't post on a thread I don't know the answer to the question (sometimes if that's the, I do a post saying I don't know the answer, but I am not ignoring the poster).

The amount of answers also depends on who all has time to stop by the forum some days it's pretty quiet in here. Some threads just catch your eyes or capture your thinking and so you post on it and watch it more closely. Sorry that we made you feel even a little bit that we were in any way snubbing your posts or you. I was not our intention.
[/quote]

Well put!!!

jasso2

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
oh well thanks. everyone here is pretty awesome and super helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.