Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
An fresh classics such as “Poltergeist"
Or the movie I raised my kids on for an all time favorite, “BeetleJuice" but that MUST be viewed on a VCR.

Thalatte

5 Year Member
I prefer extremely aweful movies on halloween like "attack of the killer tomatoes" or "invasion of the body snatchers" you know black and white movies with horrible plots and aweful acting/special effects.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
My mom and I would stay up late Friday and Saturday nights to watch those. We'd watch Fright Night with Seymour and the slimy wall. When he passed away, she called me and we shared memories and got all misty-eyed together.

Remember “Plan 9 from outer space" I think it had a robot with a gorilla head on top?

Thalatte

5 Year Member
ah sounds like a classic in the making.

in tortoise news My sulcatas are now at 5.5lbs and 3.1
The desert torts are at 4.3lbs and 3.11lbs.
So everyone is rapidly gaining weight and I think bane maybe at agood enough weight to brumate now. Though I will try to encourage him to stay up so he can put on more weight.

Sulcata_Sandy

5 Year Member
Pacific NorthWET
Franklin gained 16 grams in a week. So, another Oliver sooner than I expected??? [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

I got off work early today. My back is killing me from yesterday's long a$$ grueling day.
Finally an afternoon with my tortoises, my basenji Lola, and my TFO buddies. [GROWING HEART][BEER MUG][GROWING HEART][BEER MUG]

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Sandy,
And maybe time to seal the enclosure too? I put a shovel full of weeds in with the pancakes and Little Ricky today.
Like the carapace lizards they are, the pancakes came out, scarfed, and darted back in the rock pile. Little Ricky thought, eats, wonders, eats, wonders, eats. It like he keeps discovering this pile of growing things in his enclosure and he just has to eat it all. At first we was mad he had to climb the edge for the good stuff, then he got over that fast. Normally the house tortoises get hand picked weeds, but not today. I can probably be lazy tomorrow.

Sulcata_Sandy

5 Year Member
Pacific NorthWET
I'm going to finish Marvin's tropical paradise by this weekend, then start building Franklin's.
This is his current house...
ImageUploadedByTortForum1383090034.546462.jpg

I plan to have four of those. After Franklin, my Jordanian Greek gets a sweet new bachelor pad, then my Hermanni. Once Franklin outgrows his bachelor pad, I can get me a new baby. [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

A baby what' you ask? I give you three guesses, and the first two don't count. [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Last edited by a moderator:

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I think I already know. Karen, when asked if I could get a tort for $1500, politely, yet firmly responded no.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Hi guys. My hubby took half day off and I got less done today than a regular day. I'm also extremely fatigued for no apparent reason. I am fighting a small cold or sinuses, but nothing that should make me feel like I'm dying of something.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Re: RE: Pretend chat 2

jaizei said:
Kerryann said:
I signed up to learn a new programming language Nov 9 & 10.

Which language?

Ruby on rails, I'm so excited

sibi said:
Hi guys. My hubby took half day off and I got less done today than a regular day. I'm also extremely fatigued for no apparent reason. I am fighting a small cold or sinuses, but nothing that should make me feel like I'm dying of something.

Maybe like a tortoise your body is trying to hibernate?
Today was crazy. I got a bunch of new employees, took over some crazy projects, and worked on two solutions. Tomorrow I start my day with a banquet because we won 101 best places to work, then work like crazy, then an after work client party, then home to make vegan chili for my work Halloween party on Thursday.

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
If Rosie were Franklin she'd have devoured that forest of wandering jew right away!

So only 9 days until my birthday and 36 until we get the new house keys!

All these work shifts of 4-10:30 pm have made me slowly turn nocturnal. It's like I can't fall asleep till after 2am or wake up before 10am... Just a bum :p

Status
Not open for further replies.