Poll du jour...narrowing down the names for my new Hermann's-babe...

What shall this beautiful (if I do say so, myself) tort be named?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
The Republic O' Tejas
Looks like I'll need to use FernandoM's suggestion for a tie-breaker, as there was no clear winner in the previous poll...this is a 2 day poll and you can make multiple choices, if two or more names strike your fancy...

39808a32-b753-4c26-be3b-46e9ff1dc6cd

9c8edf2c-75e2-4d78-a742-4a7202cb2b9e

Step up and make your choice known, Peeps...and I thank you! :cool:

Edit: WOW, the pics turned out huge...let me see if I can figure out what I did wrong...
Re-edit...pics seem OK, now...no idea why...

Dang it...the 2nd "Helena" was supposed to be "Geneva", so those votes, if any will be considered a vote for Geneva...

Sorry for the confusion... :rolleyes:

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Terry...I was thinking...OUCH! Given their geographic range...I was thinking Apollonia...

Remember the girl Michael Corleone married in The Godfather...I was ten and I thought she was gorgeous then...and she's still gorgeous...just like your little 'girl'

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
DixieParadise said:
I chose other: Caydence and Ophelia

My wife is pulling for Ophelia, too. :)

DeanS said:
Terry...I was thinking...OUCH! Given their geographic range...I was thinking Apollonia...

Remember the girl Michael Corleone married in The Godfather...I was ten and I thought she was gorgeous then...and she's still gorgeous...just like your little 'girl'

Apollonia IS a good name...will definitely add that to my list of names to be used at some point (fully intend to have a dozen or more females eventually. :))

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
"Ophelia" is in the lead, for sure...by tomorrow my wife just might be embroidering an "O" on some tortoise-sized jammies...

And no, there's absolutely no truth to the rumor that we spoil our pets... :p

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
I'm a little surprised that Apollonia was discarded...but as long as you plan to name one of your future girls Apollonia...we're good;)

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
DeanS said:
I'm a little surprised that Apollonia was discarded...but as long as you plan to name one of your future girls Apollonia...we're good;)

Only got two votes for Apollonia (yours and mine), but I'll probably name the next Hermanni-babe that...so your excellent suggestion WILL be honored. :cool:

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Terry Allan Hall said:
DeanS said:

Only got two votes for Apollonia (yours and mine), but I'll probably name the next Hermanni-babe that...so your excellent suggestion WILL be honored. :cool:
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.