Please vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.

froghaven5

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New Jersey
Thank you Terry Allan Hall for voting. :) Some of us do love our pigs!

This mornings update:
Quarter Votes: 105
Annual Votes: 207

3rd place for quarter and still 20th for the year.

froghaven5

5 Year Member
New Jersey
As of this morning Patrick is still in 3rd for the year with 115 votes. 2nd has 181 votes and 1st has 189. Patrick is in the top 18 for the year with 217 votes. Hoping we can catch up to 1st and 2nd place.

River14

5 Year Member
Please vote for my sons pig? I think this is completely insane.

Its a lovely pig as all pigs surely are except the one on my plate which was very tasty indeed.

Trying to lobby for a pig is just unbelievable may we please see the competition before we vote for your swine?

Just maybe the little foal with the frost encrusted whiskers is even cuter? Even though he hasnt nor will ever have tortoise connections?

You are nutz, its official

Any way my firm favorites are Rory and Buddy. If you need the prise winning feed to keep piggles alive I will gladly supply, but he isnt the winner in my eyes.

froghaven5

5 Year Member
New Jersey
River14 said:
Please vote for my sons pig? I think this is completely insane.

Its a lovely pig as all pigs surely are except the one on my plate which was very tasty indeed.

Trying to lobby for a pig is just unbelievable may we please see the competition before we vote for your swine?

Just maybe the little foal with the frost encrusted whiskers is even cuter? Even though he hasnt nor will ever have tortoise connections?

You are nutz, its official

Any way my firm favorites are Rory and Buddy. If you need the prise winning feed to keep piggles alive I will gladly supply, but he isnt the winner in my eyes.

Wow! Really?! Just don't vote. If you don't agree fine, but how rude are you?

River14

5 Year Member
HAHAHA Rude??? Im being asked to vote for a pig even though I haven't had the chance to even see the competition, whose rude?

What makes pig more deserving than anyone else in the competition? Our own judgement surely?

I happen to think this is cheating. So there.

In my opinion which is surely valid in this unbelievably crazy scheme of things, i am asked to vote!

I go with Rory or Buddy.

Any problem????

froghaven5

5 Year Member
New Jersey
River14 said:
HAHAHA Rude??? Im being asked to vote for a pig even though I haven't had the chance to even see the competition, whose rude?

What makes pig more deserving than anyone else in the competition? Our own judgement surely?

I happen to think this is cheating. So there.

In my opinion which is surely valid in this unbelievably crazy scheme of things is Rory or Buddy.

Any problem????

So the cat that is just laying on the couch with 2067 votes (not very cute by MY opinion) didn"t have others voting for him? I believe my son's pig is adorable. Again my opinion. If you don't agree. Don't vote! If you love Rory and/or Buddy vote for them. If you want to help a 13 year old boy win a contest for his pet then help him. Your choice.
ETA: The rules are 1 vote per IP address. Not that you can't spread the word and have others vote for your pet. It is also a cutest pet contest. Not just a cutest dog or cat contest. Our pig is not the only pig in the contest nor is he the only non-dog or cat. There is a turtle, hedgehog, rabbit, etc.

River14

5 Year Member
Honestly I dont know your son. Right. So Im voting unbiased. Right? Pigs are indeed sweet maybe your son should have been in the picture loving mr/mrs piggeldy.

The cat on the mat didnt attract me at all but Rory and Buddy did.

Please stop trying to swing the vote by appealing to your buddies. If its so importnt I will supply you with a years pig food OK

Im sure your son will continue loving piggeldy as before no matter what the outcome?

If he doesnt then maybe its time for a horse hahahahah

BTW I love this "please vote for my sons pig"

My dad loved pigs so i brought home a wild African (where we lived) baby swine or giant African bush pig bb.

It wrecked havoc even eating my poor dads beloved gooses eggs. He begged me to get rid of the thing so i took it night time back to the forest and it ran off without a sound.

There I prefer Rory and or Buddy.

May I a stranger without reference to your little sons heart love the animal of my choosing? Im sure your son would agree no?

froghaven5

5 Year Member
New Jersey
Patrick is doing quite well, though currently 4th for the quarter and 15th for the year. He has 149 votes for the quarter and 251 for the year! Woot!

froghaven5

5 Year Member
New Jersey
He now has 162 votes for the quarter and 264 for the year!

ya.gif

woot.gif

froghaven5

5 Year Member
New Jersey
Well to update on Patrick.... He has 201 votes for the quarter and 303 for the year! He is doing well, but is currently in 4th place for the quarter and 12th for the year.

froghaven5

5 Year Member
New Jersey
Well Patrick has been busy. He was THE PIG for the Kiss the Pig Contest at Farm Fair and has been scheduled for another Kiss the Pig contest for September.

Current update:
223 votes for the quarter and 325 votes for the year!

froghaven5

5 Year Member
New Jersey
Wow! Patrick is now in 3rd place for the quarter with 299 votes and 11th place for the year with 301 votes! :D

froghaven5

5 Year Member
New Jersey
Quick update. Patrick is currently in 3rd place for the quarter with 333 votes and in 9th place for the year with 435 votes just 6 votes behind 8th place ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.