Pio

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Staten Island, New York
Today Pio had some pansy flowers, dandelion flowers, sweet potato and for a treat a piece of chicken. These are all his favorite foods.
013-13.jpg

026-7.jpg

003-27.jpg

002-32.jpg

035-7.jpg

014-10.jpg

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
terryo said:
Today Pio had some pansy flowers, dandelion flowers, sweet potato and for a treat a piece of chicken.

Pio ... LQQKS like a happy camper! ...
Dig them Tater's! .... EH ????
:p
.... Great Pics! "
JD~:)

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Aawww, Pio has a squash face! So similar, and yet so different...Pio is just a gentle soul with a big love for his comfortable surroundings and the yummy food that appears there whenever the kind Food Goddess reaches in with her "Deus ex machina" interventions! :p

So much to be happy about, and so much time to enjoy just being Pio. He is a picture of vitality. :D

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Awww Terry, Pio is beautiful. He is growing beautifully! Wow, Lucky Pio, having all his favorites all in one day :D I love the red spots on his head, he is one handsome tortoise :D

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Oh my gosh I love that 2nd picture from the end. Pio looks so red in it. Well we certainly can tell that you don't spoil your tortoises huh Terry? It reminded me of Bob when he has squash all over his face. Priceless. The first picture his marbling looks like a star burst with the light hitting off of it like it is, beautiful.

chadk

10 Year Member!
Was it his birthday or something??? He eats better than I do sometimes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.