Personal promotion

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Poor fellow. That makes you cool, maybe even super cool but just shy of being awesome. Perhaps you can put on a pair of your wife's high heals and take a picture for us? THAT would be awesome for sure.
I've actually got those photos, Rocky Horror Picture Show nights and me doing a striptease at the office party to 'You can keep your hat on' wearing a sharp suit, but panties, fishnets and suspenders underneath. And wearing a hat.
You REALLY wouldn't want to see.

Last edited by a moderator:

tortdad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NW Houston TX
I've actually got those photos, Rocky Horror Picture Show nights and me doing a striptease at the office party to 'You can keep your hat on' wearing a sharp suit, but panties, fishnets and suspenders underneath. And wearing a hat.
Oh but we do, lol

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Hell why not! Haha here in awesome world we love a good laugh . Newt you are in awesome world so that makes you awesome .