people making fun of your taking good care of animals

Hector108

Most of my friends call me tortoise guy, and sometimes make fun of my tortoise. Other people that know me have even called me gay just because of the fact that i have and said i loved my tortoise. So i decided to make a little test for them. I said my tortoise had laid eggs and that i was gonna give them away and all those people were like "I'll take one" and stuff like that. I told them i was joking, but i found out the truth... They insulted me because they were jealous

Oxalis

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
Most of my friends call me tortoise guy, and sometimes make fun of my tortoise. Other people that know me have even called me gay just because of the fact that i have and said i loved my tortoise. So i decided to make a little test for them. I said my tortoise had laid eggs and that i was gonna give them away and all those people were like "I'll take one" and stuff like that. I told them i was joking, but i found out the truth... They insulted me because they were jealous
That's awesome. I'm glad you love your little tort! :) I love mine too, even when he's grumpy!