Pasture mix for leopard tortoise

Status
Not open for further replies.

nupek

5 Year Member
Hi,
I'm looking for a good pasture mix that can be planted in house, that is available in Europe (EU has strict regulations on seeds that you can import from other countries) and that is good for leopard tortoises. I was thinking about buying separate packs of dandelion, plantain and so on but then I have found this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SW-TORTOISE-SEED-MIX-7000-seeds-LUXURY-BEST-SELLER-/190548708833?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Reptiles_Spiders_Insects&hash=item2c5d968de1

The full list of seeds is supplied. I'm mostly concerned about lettuces, kale and big amount of clover but maybe it can be used after all?

If not, is there anyone in Europe who provides good mixes or individual seeds that can be bought over the Internet? My local shops don't have the seeds I need.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Neal

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
RE: Pasture mix for lepard tortoise

nupek said:
The full list of seeds is supplied. I'm mostly concerned about lettuces, kale and big amount of clover but maybe it can be used after all?

All of those things can be a good part of a balanced diet for a leopard tortoise. The rest of the items indicated on the link are good as well. To me, it seems like you wouldn't need anything other than what those seed packages provide.

Shelled Warriors is a very good resource for you in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.