Panzer and Morla :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

justwendy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Wisconsin
Panzer is the piggy on the left. He started eating literally 3 minutes after I got him unpacked and under his basking light. I think that's a good sign. :D

On the right is Morla, who is named for the gigantic turtle-that-looks-more-like-a-tortoise from Neverending Story, trying to hide.

They're each about the size of a quarter. Holy small! I did a lot of research, and watched a zillion youtube vids before I got them, and I was still surprised by how teeny they are.

Attachments

• 100_2011.JPG
    100_2011.JPG
    1,012.4 KB · Views: 47

agiletorts

10 Year Member!
San Jose, CA
Nice picture - thanks for sharing. Do you know if they're western/eastern/dalmatian hermanns?

Jessie

5 Year Member
What little cuties. Congrats on the new additions! :)

jesst

5 Year Member
Florida
Nice pic....

I like the name, I have a sulcata named Morla and a leopard named Artax...:D my girlfriend and i just love the movie

justwendy

5 Year Member
Wisconsin
agiletorts said:
Nice picture - thanks for sharing. Do you know if they're western/eastern/dalmatian hermanns?

They're Easterns.

jesst said:
Nice pic....

I like the name, I have a sulcata named Morla and a leopard named Artax...:D my girlfriend and i just love the movie

Morla is totally a sulcata name! My husband would never go for a tortoise that big...unless, of course, I ever lost my mind and let him get a Burmese python first. :rolleyes:

So I'm resigned to just having a little Morla.

Status
Not open for further replies.