Oogway found a buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

snake_girl85

5 Year Member
Oogway my hatchling leopard tortoise seemed quite content when I put him up here, he just sat and looked around. He doesn't seem phased by much, very outgoing for such a little guy. Still, I only had him out long enough to snap a couple pictures, grab a video, and then put him back in his home.
0223001401.jpg

Here are a couple videos of him eating, first one is out of his bowl, second is from my hand.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
FL
What a cutie! He is so adorable- you should post more pics :D

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Absolutely precious. :D

You must be so proud of his social skills.

I love the name Oogway. ;)

reptylefreek

5 Year Member
Seatac, Washington
thats so funny and coincidental... my boyfriends mother gave us this stuffed turtle that lights up. i threw it down on the floor next to my adult leopard and she will just sit there for hours staring at it and bumping it. they are best friends. your baby is absolutely adorable

Starry night

5 Year Member
Wugui, This is how you say tortoise in Chinese. You spelled it out phonetically the English way. Interesting name.

snake_girl85

5 Year Member
Starry night said:
Wugui, This is how you say tortoise in Chinese. You spelled it out phonetically the English way. Interesting name.

"Oogway" was the tortoise kung-fu master from Kung-Fu Panda... By far my favorite character :) I actually didn't know that it was the Chinese word for tortoise, though it doesn't surprise me.

Status
Not open for further replies.